Back To Blogging :)

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Hii all,

It had been quite a while I stopped updating thisblog. But, it is hard to nudge aside the passion kindling inside. So, here I am, back with bundles of ideas pondering on giving the blog an all new outlook. I had been posting my dream write ups so far. Journey with my inner guide – 'DREAM' has influenced many facets of my conscious and unconscious life all these years. Hence,I presumed along with dream reports it would be fine to publish the deeper contemplations, aswell. Hoping to hear on this new endeavour..

Joy:)

Sushma

2 comments:

sunaath said...

Welcome, Sushma. It is a big pleasure to see you again on the front. Waiting for your articles...

Dr. Rakshith Raj Bharadwaj said...

A Hearty "Welcome Back" to you sushma. Great bloggers like you should have not stopped blogging in the first place. Hope you'll not stop again & continue with the good work. Cheers :)...

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts