A Lesson From The Stone..

Monday, June 4, 2012

Here goes the dream description.. Please go through to see what insight it had in store for me  :)


     I spot a cluster of  big rocks situated on a hilly area. The place looks arid. Meanwhile,  a man appearing serene and sagacious walks towards the rocks. He ponders something to himself and after laborious, careful calculation picks up one of the rocks situated a little farther from the bunch of them and sits, assuming meditative posture.
    Once he closes his eyes, the scene changes and I realize that I am seeing the image witnessed by his meditating mind-  The same rock  excluded from the group shows up  with that man standing infront. His eyes are open and the rock blocks the entire view. Serenity vanishes.  Exhibiting frustration on face and voice with louder annoyed pitch, he states , “Oh Rock! Just leave me my way. You are just an instrument, a medium not the goal. A mean not an end or destination. I want to see the light, path to the pinnacle of the state I am intending to reach. Please don’t stand in my way."
A mild tranquil voice emerges out of rock and it responds, “Dear Man, you picked me out of careful examination. Out of my knowledge I have come to know, whenever a person invests his time and attention on something. It means he is interested in that! Anything wrong in that?”
    He suddenly shots his eyes wide open and starts walking away from the rock cursing in an insignificant tone- “What, what should I explain to a stone hard from inside and outside. What it expects?”
     Rock addressing the man in a voice audible to him replies, “Dear Man, I never had any intentions. It is you who came out of intention to meditate. You are right I am just a medium, but remember one who can’t make proper utilization of the mean, instrument reaches nowhere! One who makes out just  stone in the stone is not the man for meditation! He needs real education that can enlighten him to see ‘life’ in every living and non- living “
     Voice becomes feeble and man disappears


 ***

 Copy Right © Sushma Sindhu
(Dream had been scheduled in ‘dream wheel’ group)
(image-web)

4 comments:

ಜಲನಯನ said...

Super imaginative yet practical mind. But this also wishes to dream means...its has a vision for future and prosperity... agonising...if obstructed...revealing natural self..
beautiful in NUT-SHELL.
U have a creative writing skill ...nurture it to greater heights...Sushama good luck

sudhanva gowda said...

Simply superb,
i have an query, i guess you will be able to answer for this.
According to me every human being will see 2 types of dreams, even i too.
1. Dreams with unconscious mind
2 Dreams with conscious mind
in my life i never come across any instance, where my conscious dreams what ever i have had never come in my unconscious mind,Even though i am very passionate about my conscious mind dreams.

This is one, another is

i saw very strange dream in week back, but that still in my mind , even it makes me thinking,
That is , there was a black board and some body came and write "in you life you find two kinds of human being i.e
1. Humans thinks how much they get from me and
2 Humans things how much i save."

strange ....dreams

sudhanva gowda said...

Simply superb,
i have an query, i guess you will be able to answer for this.
According to me every human being will see 2 types of dreams, even i too.
1. Dreams with unconscious mind
2 Dreams with conscious mind
in my life i never come across any instance, where my conscious dreams what ever i have had never come in my unconscious mind,Even though i am very passionate about my conscious mind dreams.

This is one, another is

i saw very strange dream in week back, but that still in my mind , even it makes me thinking,
That is , there was a black board and some body came and write "in you life you find two kinds of human being i.e
1. Humans thinks how much they get from me and
2 Humans things how much i save."

strange ....dreams

prabhamani nagaraja said...

`One who makes out just stone in the stone is not the man for meditation! He needs real education that can enlighten him to see ‘life’ in every living and non- living “ superb thought! your dreams are blessings to mankind sush, keep on writing your dreams.

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts