Dream Report- 'Barrier?'

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

This is a recent, Jan-2012 ‘dream report’. This dream came as a realization offering new possibilities to view ‘life’. I have named it ‘Barrier?’. See it and let me know your take on ‘Barrier..?’


'Barrier?'

I see a wall ahead of me. A huge wall and nothing but that wall. I sense it is blocking my way and start looking for a door, window or atleast a hole somewhere.. I search and search in the wall that seems to be stretching infinitely. I couldn’t find its beginning or ending.. As I go about scouring I sense the desire for freedom, wish to reach out for some dream mounting in me. I feel hopeless after my futile efforts. Disappointed, I turn my back to the wall. I turn and go stunned with what I witness. I am seeing a place with green coated grassy ground and multicoulored sky. I feel pleasure, joy and peace watching those hues. As I walk towards the view leaving the wall, I hear a voice rising somewhere in me saying- ‘Walls are not always bad. Make sure whether they are guarding you from stepping out of your dream or stopping you from entering the dream.”


With that, dream ends..



( Writeup copyright © Sushma Sindhu)

(Image- Web)

5 comments:

Preenon Bagchi said...

So the barrier or wall is a metaphor, or I wht was told by Dr. Krippner at that time...........cant recall.

So now you know how to cross the "wall", I believe

sunaath said...

Sushma,
I do not venture to interpret the dream. Dreams have common and personal symbols as well. However I enjoy the mysterious nature of your dreams and very much appreciate the flow of the language.

ಜಲನಯನ said...

Sushma, dreams are said to be the extrapolation or intrapolation of the thoughts of events that have occurred... but surely your dream tells that U have a mind that diesnt get deterred by hurdles...and tries to find a way out,,,
By the way, the write-up is good..

Hrish said...

Hey Sushma...I am not good composer of words who can even comment on your blog. I would say your writings are intellectual and introspective which reflect your knowledge and skill of connecting the subtle psychological factors to actual grosser world along with power of positivity. I believe NO luck can stop you spreading your thoughts...Best Wishes.

prabhamani nagaraja said...

‘Walls are not always bad. Make sure whether they are guarding you from stepping out of your dream or stopping you from entering the dream.” Really amazing!

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts