My dream-description Plagiarised!

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Hi all,
(Please scroll down/click on previous post titles to check out my dream parable descriptions)

I recently performed a search where it was possible to find the copied web pages of our site. Surprisingly I traced one! I found the exact copy of my post ‘Great Aspirations!!’ in Mr.Panky’s blog.

As you already know, here I post my dream-descriptions not any imaginary works. I have my claim over descriptions and even I made it clear that I am the owner of this dreams under ‘about me’ though it seemed so weird while writing that. Now, even after all this, it happened to yell, ‘ I am the owner of this dream, This is mine!’ Pals…, Who else could be other than I as these are all processed and presented by me and for me!

Considering dreaming as much sub-conscious and passive activity, sometime I found it difficult to pendown under my name and declare it as mine. ‘How strange the mechanism could be behind such dreams!’. was the thought! But here some unknown people are finding it so easy to walk-in my space and post mine 'in and as' theirs without bringing it to my knowledge or atleast mentioning a link back to my site.

Even after bringing this to attention of blog owner,Mr. Pranky he stays extremely innoscent, he didn’t delete my post from his blog or least has no manner to say a ‘sorry’ in return! I have utmost disdain for bunches who have instilled a fraudulent judge with in them and perform all mischiefs to convince the set of ‘blind values they have incorporated.

I must thank my co-blogger Mr.Sunaath for taking some quick actions on this issue. He has dropped comments against this stand of Mr.Panky, cited this affair of ‘Plagiarism’ in his blog post and is working on to fight against cyber-plagiarism.

click below or scroll down to see ‘Great Aspirations’ posted by me on 01-10-08
http://mydreamwritings.blogspot.com/2008/10/great-aspirations.html
Here Goes the link to Mr. Panky’s posted by him on 12-11-08 where my article could be accessed
http://panki-wellstream.blogspot.com/2008/11/great-aspirations.html

Please go through and join us to fight against such cyber-diseases. Today it is mine, might be in near future you will find your works in somebody’s field or will stay sensing you are safe as I was all these days and never come to know if someone is taking credit of your efforts and creativity.
Consider writing back on this and any informations that aids us in this venture are appreciated..

I hope you do.. you surely will.. :)
Great day.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I personally use the http://www.copygator.com website to find plagiarized content. To me it has a number of benefits over copyscape and copyrightspot:

1. it's automated and brings me results instead of me searching for duplicated content. All i had to do was submit my feed and it started monitoring my feed showing me who's republished my articles on the web.

2. i get notified by email so it contacts me when it finds copies of my articles online.

3. i use their image badge feature to alert me directly on my website when my content is being lifted.

4. it's a free service as opposed the "per page" cost of copyscape/copysentry.

sunaath said...

Thanks to James S. for the most useful info.
Is there no authority who can terminate or unsubscribe the copy-cats? (like the proprietors of the Blogger or the Wordpress)

Sushma Sindhu said...

Hi James,
Many thanks for the visiting and leaving 'most wanted' information in my blog!!

@ Sunaath Uncle,
This is what I too wanted to know about plagiarism. Thanks for writing it here. I hope this doubt would be resolved here in near future!
Thanks :)

Santhosh Rao said...

Hi.. Sushma,

Yes..really It is sad, he can only copy the contents of your blog and not your experience in it, not your creativity, not your qualities or insight.

Sushma Sindhu said...

Hi Santhosh and Thanks.

I can understand no one can steal our experience or creativity.
But content is what depicts them. Copying any thing including one's idea falls under the category of plagiarism, I think.

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts