My 'Dreams'!

Monday, September 8, 2008

Dreams! Irrelevant, confusing, scary, …….. ! yes, I do have such! But there are also some symbolic, abstract kind of stuffs which came my way , with a puzzling approach, a few years ago. At first, they were consoling , guiding sort of things and were like question- answer type. But later, there formed a beginning and ending to these and also the subject become more universal than persona! At its very first arrival, I found myself perplexed of my peculiar experience. But later, for now ‘dreams’ have become very part of my life, an usual thing and ofcourse, an important one to mention !
I usually write it in my mother tongue (kannada), but for my urge to share it, I'm writing it in English, as well. I had dreams, usually which were very lengthy. Here I am posting only smaller ones, easily readable online...
Regards..,
Sushma Sindhu
(image- from my brother's cam)

3 comments:

Buzz said...

Your writing has innate innocence and profundity. I really appreciate your work. Regards.

Anonymous said...

ya u r right
,i like the way u r writing keep on

Sushma Sindhu said...

Hii all,
@ Harsh, @anonymous, @ Ruth
Thanks a lot.. I am motivated to post some more stuffs now :)

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts